Job ID:21 | Exp 5 YEARS | DUBAI
Posted on 13 May 2020
An ideal candidate would have proven excellent knowledge of accounting and ERP systems. Diligent, passionate about work, persuasive, good communication skills, fast learner, positive attitude and ambitious. The person will work with a team of about 10 accountants and other department heads with direct reporting to Head of Accounting and CEO.
• Participate and review the company’s current book keeping, accounting, tax, auditing and treasury functions and accelerate the adoption of ERP systems and industry modules.
• Implement effective Auditing, Managerial and Cost accounting practices
• Lead and train junior staff members
• Communicate with internal teams and external advisors via weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
• All other accounting tasks as needed
Skills & Qualifications
• Certified CA/CPA with minimum five years’ experience in the maritime industry (preferably in a ship management/owning company using ERP accounting software).
• Advanced MS Excel skills.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills.
• Excellent command over verbal and written English communication skills.
• Extremely organized with strong multi-tasking and management skills.
• Good negotiation skills.