GMS-GL GSRP is a joint collaboration between industry leaders, Global Marketing Systems (GMS) - World's Largest Cash Buyer and Germanischer Lloyd (GL) - world's leading IACS classification society.
This collaborative venture was created for the seamless implementation of Safe and Environmentally Sound ship recycling guidelines developed by the IMO's Hong Kong Convention under the additional supervision of Germanischer Lloyd (GL).
Some of the key features and benefits of the program are:
- GL will supervise the preparation of the Inventory of Hazardous Materials (IHM) and certify it.
- GL will vet the ship recycling yard to ensure compliance with international quality standards and issue conclusive report.
- GL will approve the Green Ship Recycling Plan for the vessel.
- GL will supervise and audit the ship recycling process.
- GL will review and approve the final report on the ship recycling process.
- GMS will manage the complete project and do all of the reporting under the auspices of GL.
Estimated quotes are provided to owners on confidential basis within two business days of receipt of a firm Request for Quote (RFQ) with preliminary vessel details.
To obtain a GMS Green Ship Recycling quote, please contact:
Phone # +971-4-423 0720
Let's turn the world green, one ship at a time!!